Genelia Fans Forum

www.geneliafans.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Genelia in SasirekhaParinayam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GiridharReddyJennyC

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Genelia in SasirekhaParinayam   Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:59 am

Hi To All Genelians,
I am a very big fan of genny. I saw our's genny's movie on jan 1st 2009. Sasirekha Prunayam(Telugu), good movie. It resemebles Telugu old classical "Mayabazar". Genelia played Sasirekha. She is 100% sorry 200% suitable for that character. For the First time our genny is playing village character. As usual she is superb in her role. Krishna Vamsi direction is the main asset. Genny gave superb performance. Especially in some sentiment scenes. In first song it is teasing song in which genelia gave 36 expressions. In another song also picturised in Shopping Mall she acted like a doll. It's a another nice movie from genny. Thanks for all genny fans. This year we can see our genny in 4 Hindi super hit movies.
Thanks to all Genelians,
Giridhar.C(Very...................Big..................Fan...........of............Hasini) I love you [i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Genelialuvr

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Genelia in SasirekhaParinayam   Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:18 pm

I tlly agree with you...Sasirekha Parinayam is tlly a great movie....Genelia acts amazing which isnt anything new.....she waz 100000000% incredible!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Genelia in SasirekhaParinayam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genelia Fans Forum :: Genelia's FanZone-
Jump to: